Subject: keyboards...update.
From: Mike Harlock <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 09:06:10 -0800 (PST)

First off, thank you everyone who provided keyboard objects and offers to me.
thanks to my request, there are now quite a few more keyboard and computer
objects on the Tomohawk site.  To those that sent me offers and I didn't
respond, I aprreciate it, but I don't have time at the moment to respond to
all the email I got personally.

I settled on the toaster workstation objects from the pre-3.0 system software
release.  however, whoever uploaded it did not include the 3d:images/workstation
brushes it needs.  Whoever uploaded it, could you please upload the
images/workstation directory contents as well?   VERY much appreciated.

Once again, thanks to everyone who was involved in the over 20 pieces of email
I got.
---Mike

       __
      <  \   [email-masked] - Mike Harlock
[\\\\\\(\ (:::<======================================-
\<      >  \       Practice Random Kindness
 \\    /    |    And Senseless Acts of Beauty
  `==='____/